- About Us
- Investor Relations
- Our Products
- Media Centre
London Capital Group want customers to enjoy trading with it and are committed to providing them with a secure, fair and socially responsible service. LCG therefore provides a number of measures and features to reassure customers and assist them in trading responsibly.
Treating Customers Fairly TCF, with its focus on consumer outcomes, is central to the behaviour and values of all senior LCG management, who effectively communicate messages about the fair treatment of customers and apply appropriate controls and monitoring to ensure that the fair treatment of customers is delivered by all staff. The firm has a clear vision which supports the fair treatment of customers. This is reflected within the formulation and implementation of strategic decisions. The firm uses staff, customer and other external feedback where appropriate, with timely action, to improve its treatment of customers.
Customers can easily access a full history of transactions, deposits and withdrawals. A customer's balance is always available when logged in to the site.
It is against the law for those under the age of 18 years to open an account and trade with LCG, who takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. LCG carries out age verification checks on all customers. Anyone under the age of 18 years found to be using this site will have any winnings forfeited and also will be reported to the police. LCG displays an 'over 18's only' message on its web pages.
If you share your computer with friends and family who are under the legal age to register or trade with this site, or if you believe that you may have a gambling problem, there are a number of third party applications that can be used to monitor or restrict the computer's access to the internet:
• Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.netnanny.com
• Cyberpatrol safety software enables control of internet access: www.cyberpatrol.com
• Gamblock software blocks access to gambling websites: www.gamblock.com
• ICRA filtering software can disallow access to inappropriate websites: www.icra.org
• CYBERsitter filtering software allows parents to add their own sites to block: www.cybersitter.com
LCG's Customer Support staff receive training so they are fully aware of the issues of problem gambling.
Whilst the majority of people do trade within their means, for some trading can become a problem. It may help you to keep control by following these guidelines:
• You should establish limits for deposits, stakes and even losses before you start trading.
• Avoid chasing losses.
• Only trade to levels that you can afford to lose.
• Keep track of the time and amount you spend trading.
If you need further help or to talk to someone about responsible trading then contact one of the appropriate organisations, whose details are listed below:
Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org
GamCare: www.gamcare.org.uk or UK helpline 0845 6000 133
Gambling Therapy: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Gamble Aware: www.gambleaware.co.uk
If you are concerned that trading may be having a negative impact on your (or someone else's) life, then the following questions may help you find out:
• Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
• Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
• When trading and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
• Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
• Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent trading?
• Have you lied, stolen or borrowed to maintain betting habits?
• Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
• After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
• Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
• Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your trading?
• The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. To speak to someone about this, please contact one of the appropriate organisations listed above.
London Capital Group Holdings plc (LCGH plc) is a company registered in England and Wales under registered number: 05497744. London Capital Group Limited (LCG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of LCGH plc. LCG is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), a member of the London Stock Exchange and is registered under company number: 3218125. Registered address for LCGH plc and LCG is: 2nd floor, 6 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4AB.